Dr. Marc Gayol is board certified in Public Health and has 30 years in the healthcare and education fields, and has accumulated extensive senior leadership, management, administrative and educator experience in several different roles combined with a strong background in licensure, accreditation, and regulatory compliance.
Dr. Gayol has 30 years of experience in nursing and education, with 10 of those years as a senior director/dean for academic programs. Dr. Gayol has been in the healthcare industry as a practicing nurse and mentor as well as serving in senior leadership roles both in private and public sectors within areas of public health, informatics, and higher education.
Education: Doctorate degree in Education Administration, Master degree in Nursing Education
As a Senior Director/Dean, Dr. Gayol was responsible for:
• Development, implementation, revision, and accreditation of BSN (traditional and accelerated), BSN-RN, MSN, DNP programs
• Day-to-day operations of nursing programs, accreditation, student services, and distance education
• Led schools and colleges of nursing/health professions recognized as addressing the needs of underserved populations
• Academic and curriculum development and direction
• Guided faculty in meeting their expected teaching, scholarly, service, and practice outcomes for successful retention and tenure - Mentored faculty and administrators
• Obtained federal, state, and local funding for program and faculty development, and program expansion
• Developed/revised administrative and organizational structures
• Developed/implemented new programs and schools across multiple campuses
• Administered and delivered distance education programs
• Ten years as a team leader for onsite evaluation visits to schools applying for CCNE and successful obtaining accreditation for on-ground and /or distance BSN, BSN-RN, MSN, DNP, and certificate programs
Dr. Gayol has over 10 years of experience writing accreditation self-studies and reports. His experience includes:
• Writing initial and continuing CCNE accreditation reports and achieving accreditation for BSN and RN to BSN, MSN, and DNP programs
• Writing and receiving NLNAC or ACEN candidacy and/or initial and continuing accreditation for BSN, RN to BSN, MSN, and DNP programs
• Consulted with RN to BSN schools of nursing for NLNAC accreditation
• Five years of on-site and distance consultation for institutional, regional, and programmatic accreditation
• Over 10 years consulting on curriculum, program, and faculty development
Melani Stallkamp MSN /NCLEX Consultant and Mentor
"A seasoned Nursing Professor and former Program Administrator with the knowledge and expertise of restructuring programs, aligning curriculum, increasing enrollment, mentoring nursing faculty, and obtaining first-time NCLEX-RN 100% pass rates.
I am a content expert teaching in maternal-child nursing, fundamental, medical-surgical, theory, and health assessment as well as test-item writing development. Concept-based teaching, distance learning, and active learning strategies in the classroom is an overall strength of my teaching experience in nursing academia."
For Nursing consultants
Advanced Practice Education Associates (APEA)
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Healthcare Simulation Resources